Seating options consist of carefully curated vintage couches, sofas, side chairs, and more comfort than you'll find at any other theater in the region. The audience space is thoughtfully arranged to make sure patrons are as comfortable in Giving Tree as they are in their own homes. Although more seats could be installed to accommodate larger audiences, Giving Tree is focused on seating quality vs. quantity, and limiting availability to place more comfortable “non-traditional” seating.
- Living Room - Sofas, Couches, and ultra-comfortable seating.
- Cabaret - Comfortable side chairs with small tables to rest drinks and elbows.
- Flex Seating - Feeling carefree? Flex Seating offers a lower price, and you're still guaranteed a comfy seat in either our Cabaret section or the Living Room section. The only catch: you won't know what section you are in until you arrive for the show. Limited availability per performance. No worries, we always work hard to make sure you sit with your friends!
- Box Suites - Prime viewing set in “perched” locations at the rear of the performance space. Note: All Box seats are only accessible via steps
- "Buddy Box" for up to 4.
- "Love Box" for up to 2.
- "Party Box" balcony can seat 8-16. Call to reserve.